Premium Aluminum Air Intake Vent for the Garage Doors and Walls.
Our Custom Aluminum Intake Air Vent is an enhanced version over our standard steel intake grill that ships with the GF series fans.
Now you can order them with our exclusive insect screen.
Our garage fans are designed to give you maximum performance for years to come. The GFT-16 or GFT-18 through-the-wall fan exhausts to the outside is great for a 2 story home with rooms above the garage or flat roof homes. Properly-sized intake vents are mounted in the garage door or wall taking in outside ambient air and cool the garage up to 20 degrees. Our new Intake vents will give you improved air flow and it is designed to fit the standard raised panel door as shown.
You may want to also check out our “Exclusive” wall intake air vent. Manufactured entirely out of aluminum this vent has it all. You will be impressed with the amount of air that come in through this vent.
- 16″ x 8″ Intake Vent Fit in the Raised Panel of The Garage Door.
- (NEW) 14″ x 16″ Through The Wall Intake Vent with Interior frame and expandable from 4″ to 8″ Wall Thickness includes Insect Screen.
- (NEW) Storm Deterrent Bug Screen Exhaust Vent for GFT-16 and GFT-18 and expandable from 4″ to 8″ Wall Thickness.
- Fully extruded aluminum construction for a stylish appearance.
- Fixed blades designed for long straight air flow.
- Sections joined together for continuous appearance.
- 4 attachment screw holes.
- 1/4″ Screened to deter insects.
- Blades are on 3/4” increments as standard at a 30 degree angle.
- Durable white powder coat painted finish and can be painted to match your garage door color.
- Powder Coated Aluminum Will Never Rust