Double Skin Aluminum Air Intake Vent w/ Bug Screen
Our Doubled Skin Aluminum Air Intake Vent w/ Bug Screen is an enhanced version over our Aluminum Air Intake Vent w/ Bug Screen. The double skin provides a finished look on the inside.
Our garage fan is designed to give you maximum performance for years to come. Properly sized intake vents are mounted in the garage door or outside wall taking in outside ambient air to cool the garage up to 20 degrees and the attic up to 40 degrees. Our new intake vents are designed to fit the standard raised garage panel as shown.
- The Double Skin design works well with insulated garage doors or in a side entry door.
- 16″ x 8″ Intake Vent Fit in the Raised Panel of The Garage Door.
- Fully extruded aluminum construction for a stylish appearance.
- Fixed blades designed for long straight air flow.
- 1/4″ Screened to deter insects.
- Blades are on 3/4” increments as standard at a 30 degree angle.
- Durable white powder coat painted finish and can be painted to match your garage door color.
- Powder coated aluminum will never rust.