Whole House Fans:
Air exchange is critical for a healthy, comfortable home. Our products get the job done efficiently and economically. Our whole house fans bring cool outside air into the home and push it out through the attic. Also our Infinity® ducted whole house ventilation system offers an infinite range of positive and negative air flow solutions for multiple applications.
The HV 1000 is an innovative design in whole house cooling. The system is engineered to efficiently reduce the indoor temperature of your home by introducing cooler outside air.
– THE ONLY brand with R38 insulated sealed doors
– Save energy $’s and reduce your carbon footprint
– Vertical (inside attic wall) or Horizontal (inside attic floor) application
– Moves 1,150* CFM using only 70 watts
– Energy Efficient
– Easy Installation
– Mechanically Sealed and Insulated R30 Doors
– Horizontal or Vertical Installation
– Fits 16″ or 24″ on Center Joists
– NO Joist Cutting Necessary
– 3 Year Limited Warranty
– Interior Ceiling Grill Included
– Installation instructions include an optional hard wire configuration for fan operation: Recommended controls are an SPST wall switch, or a non-digital spring wound mechanical timer. All other controls will void the product warranty.
*CFM rates measured in a controlled test environment. Your results may vary due to building construction.