Anyone with a garage knows how vital fans are to your home. Whether you are using it for cars, toys, work, or storage, it is an important part of home life. Sometimes it is so hot or unpleasant, that the garage is just a place you run into and out of as fast as you can. What a terrible waste of space and utility! That is why our garage fan and attic coolers are our best-selling, most important products.
How To Cool A Garage With No Windows
Most garages don’t have windows, and if they do, they tend to be more of a problem creator than a problem solver when it comes to keeping your garage cool. If you want to work on your car or your hobbies, or even if you just want to have a man cave or game room, the following tips are going to make a difference in the comfort of your garage.
- In-Wall or In-Ceiling Fans: These are the gold standard. You don’t want to waste money by air conditioning a garage, but you do want it to be habitable when you are in there. High quality in-wall or in-ceiling fans can cool your garage up to 20 degrees cooler than the outside air. Check our details below to learn more.
- Professional Grade Standing Fans: You can use these to pull a/c from inside the house or leave the garage door up an inch and use it to pull in and cool air from the outside, or just use it to move the air around. How much it will help cool the room down is based on its size and efficiency. Check them out here.
- Garage Door Insulation Panels: These are a great way to control the garage temperature, keeping the cool air in during hot temps. Check out these insulation panels.
- Organization: How you organize your garage can help offset heat, like putting items away from where any sun might hit them, and using shelving as additional insulators. No level of organizing can beat the effectiveness of the tools mentioned above, but they can assist.
When you’re ready to cool your garage you have several options. As the pros in this field, we know all about keeping the heat out and cool air in!
Garage Ceiling Fans
Garage ceiling fans can completely change the experience of being in your garage by significantly cooling it. It offers other benefits as well, like safety and scheduling features.
- The G-14 – If you have a garage that is for two or three cars, this is anideal solution for you. Our amazing, GF-14 Garage Fan & Attic Cooler cools your garage by up to 20 degrees. It mounts on the garage ceiling and vents into your attic. It has an adjustable thermostat, a fire damper, an energy saving motor, and best of all, it has super easy installation. You can follow our DIY instructions, or hire a handyman to make easy work of it. This product makes cooling your garage effortless and it is proudly made in the USA.
In-Wall Garage Fans
When you need control over the temperature and safety of your garage, and the G-14 isn’t an option, you will love in-wall garage fans. They offer similar functionality and benefits and can be installed in almost any garage.
Here are the two you need to know about. The difference between them is the GFT-16 is optimal to cool up to a two car garage and the larger GFT-18 can optimally handle up to a three car garage.
- The GFT-16 – This in wall version mounts through the side wall and vents to the outside. There are louvers on the fan that keep the unit closed when the fan is not in use and an external louver grill covers the fan on the outside. There is an available 24 hour timer to optimize its use by season.
- The GFT-18 – This is also a through-wall version ideal for two story homes, or homes that have a room above the garage. It’s also perfect for those with a flat roof. Intake vents are mounted in the garage door and the fan moves the air, cooling it. You can use the 24 hour timer to make it work perfectly for every season.
You will find useful accessories to make these in-wall or ceiling-mount vents perfect for your situation so be sure to visit our online store. Whether your garage is your workshop, your treasured storage, or your spot for rest and relaxation, keeping it cool is much easier with our systems. Please reach out if you have any questions, you can visit our site, www.CoolMyGarage.com or call us at 1-855-431-4326.