Cleaning may or may not be on the top of your weekend to-do list but if you spend time in your garage, getting your garage in order, well ventilated, vacuumed, and cleaned will make for a happy garage and a happy garage owner. Perhaps you are someone who spends hours in your garage with work and hobbies. You know just how bad it can get. Very messy and super dirty with multiple projects. Once you find a system of organization and a method for cleaning it, your garage will love you back. It’s all about finding the right garage vacuum. And, we are not talking about an indoor vacuum. Your garage needs its very own garage vacuum.
When it is properly cleaned with a garage vacuum, the air in your garage will be healthier. The better we breathe, the better we work and live. So let’s dive into the garage vacuum options including their benefits and features. And, since cleanup needs to be easy or we will procrastinate, the right garage vacuum will help with that. Let’s get to the nitty-gritty and clean up your garage.
Types of Garage Vacuum Cleaners
We all have our types. Even garage vacuum cleaners come in types. We need to know what types of vacuums will help with the jobs in our garages.
Which of these 3 types is the right type for you and your garage?
- Rolling Garage Vacuum. These have larger capacity tanks and some portability. These are typically known as wet/dry vacuums that have a fairly long cord and a long extension hose. Their motors can usually handle a fair amount of garage and mess situations.
- Wall-mounted Garage Vacuum. This is the perfect choice for those who do not mind spending on a high-quality product. They are bulky but as the name implies, they are permanently installed on the wall and are fitted with a very long hose, and can dominate most messes.
- Hand-held Garage Vacuum. If you are looking for a simple solution for only minor messes, this is a budget-friendly choice. However, since they have a small capacity it means that you will need to empty the tank frequently.
Can I Really Vacuum My Garage Floor?
Well, perhaps you always have thought you could only sweep your garage because you didn’t want to drag your indoor household vacuum to the messy garage. Well, we have some good news. Yes, you can vacuum your garage floor. And with the right garage vacuum, you can also choose to blow the debris off the ground and out of the garage.
The Best of the Best Garage Vacuums
Let’s step up your game on cleaning your garage with the perfect garage vacuum with the functions that you need. You will want to consider these points when deciding what to buy for a workshop or garage vacuum.
Here are 7 key features of Garage Vacuums
- Capacity. If you expect to be doing minimal cleaning, smaller garage vacuums will be the better option. They are portable and cheap. However, the tank has minimal capacity, and you will need to empty it a lot.
- Multi-Functionality. There are also models that can function not just as a garage vacuum, but also as a blower. This is a good thing because you will be able to enjoy two tools in one product, which can also help you save money.
- Noise. Vacuums that make loud noise can be annoying and disruptive. To protect your hearing, make sure to choose one that will be able to deliver whisper-quiet operation. Some vacuums have new motor technologies that can provide you with powerful performance without the extra noise.
- Attachments & Storage. Having all the attachments organized and will provide you with easy access to accessories that you might need for different tasks. To have the best bang for -your buck and to enjoy versatility, you should choose a garage vacuum that comes with various attachments. Having a crevice tool, for instance, can be a good thing as it will allow you to clean even tight spaces.
- Hose. The hose should also be durable and must be able to handle the power of the garage vacuum. Many newer models also have crush-resistant hoses for long-lasting usage.
- Filter. One option would be one that comes with a permanent filter. This means that you do not need to replace it. Make sure that it is regularly cleaned so that you will be able to maintain the optimal functionality of the garage vacuum over time.
- Motor. Its power will be expressed as HP or horsepower. The higher the rating is, the more powerful the vacuum.
As you can see, keeping the garage clean, and the space organized with better air to breathe you will create a great work/hobby space. Combine this with proper vents and circulation and you may never want to leave your garage.
Shop The Best Garage Vacuums
When the cobwebs are cleaned, we look and feel good and we work better. Your garage is begging you to clean it with the right garage vacuum cleaner so it can look, feel, and do good. That way you both can work better and healthier together. Give us a look at CoolMyGarage.com and check out our top of line Vacuum Garage Cleaner here https://www.coolmygarage.com/product-category/garage-vacs/ and make your garage clean and happy.