Do you want to work in your garage but find it too hot? If only you could make it cooler in your garage without any windows. No windows and still get it cooler? Sound too good to be true? Well, we have great news on how to cool a garage with no windows. Let’s look at the GF-14 Garage Fan and Attic Cooler. It lets you make it 20 degrees cooler in your garage. Once installed, it interacts with your ventilation system. Maybe you are working a second business or hobby and the garage can be functional square-footage as a shop for your home.
Cooling A Garage With No Ventilation
You can cool a garage that has no ventilation. Before you buy an air-cooling system for your garage, consider this:
- The amount of time you spend in the garage space.
- How cool you need to get it.
- If you use your garage for an extra business, hobby, workshop, gardening station or work on vehicles, ultimately you need it to be cool enough to work in.
- Do you use your garage to store valuables that are sensitive to temperature and/or humidity? You can get your garage safely secured and cool with our GF-14 Garage Fan and Attic Cooler.
- Do you want your neighbors seeing you work in your garage?
A Cooling Solution For Your Garage
At Cool My Garage we have cooling solutions for 2-3 car garages. . Look into a permanent way to keep hot air at bay, spend more time on your pet projects and lower the temperature up to 20 degrees in your garage. Let’s see if your garage fits into any of these categories:
- A garage with no windows; you already know it can be uniquely challenging to keep it tolerable or cool during the hottest months of the year.
- Is your garage wedged in between other buildings? This setup in a hot climate can cause temperatures to skyrocket on a sunny day as hot air gets trapped.
- Do you have a 2-story home with living quarters above the garage? We also have a product for you. CoolMyGarage.com – offers multiple types of properly-sized intake air vents that are mounted in the garage door or wall, taking in outside ambient air in and cooling the garage and attic.
- A garage with windows may provide limited opportunities for cross-ventilation (if they even open); but garages rarely have effective windows for this level of cooling.
Did you answer yes to any of those? If so, take a look at our GF-14 Garage Fan and Attic Cooler. Our customers have reported it also aids in reducing the overall household utility bill. What a win-win!
At Cool My Garage , we have been designing, building, and selling our GF-14 Garage Fan and Attic Cooler for over 10 years. Created by a Home Inspector who knows that people who work in their garages need it cooler, this smart solution can make homes run more efficiently. There may be cheap imitators out there, but we guarantee your satisfaction with our product. Not only is it made in the USA, but our Warranty will reassure and impress you. Check it out here: https://www.coolmygarage.com/instructions/warranty/.
Cool Your Garage On A Budget
The perfect garage-cooling solution for your home will depend on your budget and the ways you use your garage. Choose the GF-14 Garage Fan and Attic Cooler, you can install it yourself or call your favorite handyman and we can do a free phone consultation. It is easy to install with simple tools and comes with everything you need right out of the box. Check out some FAQs here: https://www.coolmygarage.com/instructions/faq/.
Call 855-431-4326 and buy one today at coolmygarage.com or at Home Depot. Let’s get you working in your garage in comfort and spending more time on your pet projects by cooling your garage up to 20 degrees!