Our Premium Aluminum Intake Grille for the Garage Door will give you greater air flow through your garage.
Our Exclusive “Custom” Aluminum Intake Grille is an enhanced version over our standard steel intake grille that ships with the GF series fans. Order with bird screen or with bug screen. Bird Screen Shown.
This grille will give you improved air flow and it is designed to fit the raised panel door as shown.
- 16″ x 8″ Intake Grille Vent – Outside Frame Dimensions 17 11/16″ x 9 11/16″
- Fully extruded aluminum construction for a stylish appearance
- Fixed blades designed for long straight air throw
- Sections joined together for continuous appearance.
- 4 attachment screw holes – 2 on top 2 on bottom
- Screened to deter birds and insects
- Blades are on 1/2” increments as standard at a 30 degree angle
- Durable white powder coat painted finish
- Will never rust
Submitted by our customer in Menifee CA:Ray, I was mistaken when I said, “I can feel a slight breeze.” That was because I was standing next to our car in the garage. The car is in front of the screens in the garage door. BUT today, I back out the cars, closed the garage door and turned on the fan. A tremendous amount of air was coming through the screens in the garage door. When the cars are in, the wind comes under and over that cars and not noticeable when standing a long side. I am extremely happy with your set up and as it starts getting hot, my neighbors will be installing your fan.