“RaceDay Peel & Stick Vinyl Floor Tiles…are durable vinyl squares that hide imperfections such as cracks and stains and help to protect concrete garage floors. They are easy to install and improve the appearance and functionality of a garage, shop or basement work area. The tiles act as both a floor cushion and a vapor barrier, will adhere to uneven areas and come with a five-year warranty.”
• 20 Sq Feet Per box
• Beautifies garages, shops, and work areas
• Easy to install & custom fit
• Flexible vinyl adheres to uneven garage floor spots
• Hides cracks and stains in older basement floors
• Helps prevent concrete floor damage
• Patterned design reduces amount of dirt tracked into the home
• Cushions floor for anti-fatigue benefit
• Very durable—lasts for years
• 5-year limited warranty
• Virtually seals garage floor with non-porous surface
• Reduces noise and insulates
• Standard 12″x12″ or Jumbo 24″x24″ size
• Made in the USA
• RaceDay tile is resistant to battery acid, oil, salt, antifreeze and alkali.
• RaceDay tile is tough enough to drive on yet comfortable to walk on.
• The longer it sets, the better it will look.
• RaceDay tile contains no asbestos, lead, or hazardous chemicals at levels found to be of concern on California Prop 65.
RaceDay Peel and Stick Tile is made of the highest quality solid vinyl from top to bottom without being layered. Some other garage flooring tiles only use high quality materials on the top 10%–20% of their product and laminate with lower-grade material that does not offer the same protection throughout. Some products even have three layers of filler using some of the poorest quality materials available.